To make a deposit via Local Wire Transfer (Skrill):
Select Add Funds → Deposits in Local Currencies in My FXOpen.
Select the country (Australia, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, United Kingdom)* and currency (USD, AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY)* and then click Next.
The list of proposed countries and currencies may change.
||Current transaction fees are available on the Fees page.
Fill in the form:
- To: Select the account to which you want to make a deposit.
- Currency: For eWallet, select the currency pocket.
- Amount: Enter the deposit amount.
- Deposit currency: Select the deposit currency.
- Payment option: Select the payment option depending on the chosen country.
You will be shown the amount that will be deposited (minus the commission) and the commission amount.
Click Add Funds.
You will be redirected to the Skrill payment form. If you are not registered with Skrill, sign up for an account.
Complete the payment following the required steps of the chosen payment method.
If your deposit is successfully completed, the funds will be instantly transferred to your FXOpen account.