How to make a withdrawal request
To withdraw funds via wire transfer (SEPA):
Select Withdraw funds → SEPA in My FXOpen.
||Withdrawals are performed in EUR.
Commission for a withdrawal is EUR 5.00.
Minimum withdrawal amount is — EUR 20.00.
Fill in the form:
- From: Select your FXOpen AU eWallet (main account) or a trading account.
- Amount: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select the currency pocket.
- Your bank country: Select your bank country (Beneficiary bank country).
- Beneficiary name: Enter your name.
- Currency: Select the currency in which you want to withdraw (EUR).
Confirm the withdrawal in 2 steps:
Enter the SWIFT/ABA code or IBAN of the bank and click Check.
Check the Beneficiary bank details (SWIFT, bank name and country), and then click Next.
Confirm the entered information and accept all the charges by selecting the checkbox, and then click Execute.
Withdrawals via wire transfer (SEPA) are normally processed within 1 business day. Withdrawal requests placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
How to cancel a pending withdrawal request
If your withdrawal request has not yet been processed (in 'Pending status'), you can cancel it.
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen, find the transaction in the Account Operations and then click Cancel.
How to check the transaction status
Click your eWallet number on the left of My FXOpen.
The transaction status is shown on the Account Operations tab. You can view 'Details' to get the full information on the chosen operation.
If your transaction has been rejected by Finance Department, an email with a comment will be sent to you.