- What is verification?
- What documents are required for verification of Personal eWallet?
- What documents are required for verification of Corporate eWallet?
- I uploaded the needed documents long time ago, but accountstatus is still "Not Verified". Why?
- My document has been rejected with comment "Better quality is required". How to improve the quality of the scan?
- I have no bank statement; the utility bill has the name of an appartment owner or a relative.
- How to make a verification process faster?
- I do not have a scanner. What should I do?
- Why my Cell phone bill is rejected? I do not have utility bill or bank statement.
- All my documents come to P.O. Box address; may I use it for verification?
1. What is verification?
Verification – is a procedure needed to confirm the account holder’s identity in order to gain access to the funds withdrawal. To verify your eWallet, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to your FXOpen personal area.
- In the menu choose Settings → eWallet Verification.
- Choose the document type and click Select files.
- Choose the file that contains the scan of a needed document.
- Click Upload.
Only verified eWallet owners are able to request withdrawals or transfer funds to other FXOpen accounts. When your eWallet status is "Verified" – the verification procedure has been completed successfully.
Verification is usually processed on the same or next business day.
Important! The time required to review your documents and verify your eWallet may increase if you have to re-submit your documents (because the documents were rejected by FXOpen or FXOpen asked you to submit additional documents).
2. What documents are required for verification of Personal eWallet?
To verify your eWallet you must upload 2 separate documents, one from each of the following lists (for individuals):
- ID – an electronic copy of identification document: current valid passport (or National identity card), Military ID card, Driving license or other valid ID with a photo.
- Proof of Address - a document proving current permanent address: ID (residence registration), Utility Bill (Land Line Phone, Gas, Electricity, Water), Tax Bill, Bank Statement, or other bills with the same address that is registered on your FXOpen account. Proof of Address proof docs must not be older than 3 months from the date you upload it.
You must scan your documents and upload them via FXOpen personal area, Settings → eWallet Verification section.
We accept documents in the following formats: *.jpg (JPEG), *.gif, *.pdf, *.png. The size of each document must not exceed 20 Mb.
||We accept personal IDs that will be valid through at least 3 months from the date you upload it.
The Company reserves the right to request additional information or documents such as a picture of yourself holding your government ID next to your face within the terms defined by us (see FXOpen's Terms and Conditions).
3. What documents are required for verification of Corporate eWallet?
To verify a Corporate account you must upload the following documents:
- a scan of registration documents for the Company (Articles of Incorporation or a document of similar power);
- a scan of the Company owner’s PersonaI ID (passport, Driver's License or any other valid photo ID with a name and an actual address);
- if an Account Representative (i.e. a person who opens an FXOpen eWallet on behalf of the Company ) is not its director (owner) or the name of the director (owner) is not mentioned in the registration documents, we require Corporate Resolutions of Board of Directors or another document confirming their right to open an eWallet and execute trading operations in it (i.e. power of attorney). It must be signed by all the Directors/Shareholders.
- Proof of the Company's address – a document confirming the actual address of the company listed in the trading account (a scan of a bank statement or a utility bill);
- Proof of address of the person who opens an FXOpen eWallet (not older than 3 month from current date);
- Certificate of Good standing or Certificate of Incumbency (not required for companies incorporated within last 6 months).
||FXOpen has the right to require additional documents for verification procedure
with or without further explanation to the client.
4. I uploaded the needed documents a long time ago, but account status is still «Not Verified». Why?
Check the following:
- Log in to FXOpen.
- Choose Settings → eWallet Verification tab.
- Check the status of your documents:
- Pending - your request is in process.Verification process normally takes up to 48 hours on business days;
- Approved - your document has been checked and accepted. If your account status is still "Not verified", please, send an e-mail to [email protected];
- Rejected - your documents have been checked but not accepted. The reason is explained in the Comment column.
5. My document has been rejected with comment «Better quality is required». How to improve the quality of the scan?
Scan your documents one more time. The file size must not exceed 20 Mb. The scan must be in color and all the information on it must be clearly readable.
6. I have no bank statement; the utility bill has the name of an apartment owner or a relative.
We may accept utility bills that bear the name of an apartment owner or a relative, BUT the address in the utility bill must be the same as the one you indicated in the registration form, when opening your eWallet FXOpen.
7. How to make a verification process faster?
Verification is usually processed on the same or next business day.
Important! The time required to review your documents and verify the eWallet may increase if you have to re-submit your documents (because the documents were rejected by FXOpen or FXOpen asked you to submit additional documents). If you need faster verification, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or get immediate assistance through Live Chat.
8. I do not have a scanner. What should I do?
You can use digital camera to take a photo of your documents. Please be noted that we do not accept xerox copies or scans of xerox copies.
9. Why my Cell phone bill is rejected? I do not have utility bill or bank statement.
We do not accept Cell Phone Bills or Internet Provider bills as a proof of address. Please note, that we may accept utility bills that bear the name of an apartment owner or a relative, but the address in the utility bill must be the same as the one you indicated in the registration form, when registering your FXOpen eWallet.
10. All my documents come to P.O. Box address; may I use it for verification?
We do not accept documents with a P.O. box number as a valid proof of address. Upload a Utility bill (not Cell phone bill) or a Bank statement with actual home address. Only residents of The Arabian Peninsula Countries and Kenya can upload proof of address with P.O. Box. But anyway you need to type in your full address during the registration or send it in e-mail to [email protected].